$10,790 USD credit with CNH Tours, who are a small and highly experienced tour operator who specialise in Galapagos tours.
This credit was from our trip that was cancelled due to Covid. Unfortunately, we are now unable to take this trip due to health issues.
The credit can be used towards any Galapagos trips for dates up to and including the trip departing 26 March 2024 on the Active Galapagos on Samba trips (subject to availability). The Company has agreed that we can transfer this credit onto another user name(s).
See web site below to see more info on their Galapagos trips
Some highlights that make their trips unique:
• A small group environment on a perfectly suited, well managed and unobtrusive 14 passenger ship.
• Snorkelling, snorkelling and MORE snorkelling. The Galapagos Marine Reserve was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2001 for good reason! Our guides will take you into the water as often as possible to marvel at the wonderful underwater life.
• Six kayaks and two paddleboards on board to give you the chance to explore quiet coves and bays - there is no better way to spot sea turtles, reef sharks and other coastal/mangrove ecosystem wildlife.
• A professional and attentive crew with Galapagos National Park Certified Naturalist Guides
• A stimulating trip, on an excellent ship, with a top guide, including domestic flights, 2 nights in boutique hotels, city tour, transfers, most meals and more.
• Samba's hand-picked guides are trained by the owner - one of the best rated guides in the islands.