- Buyer can use the voucher themselves - buyer will receive voucher number and pin, go to https://vouchers.aerlingus.com/evoucher/ enter in details. From there you can check balance, change
- Vouchers can only be redeemed at aerlingus.com in respect of flights operated by Aer Lingus and cannot be redeemed for bookings that involve travel on flights operated by partner airlines.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed through the Aer Lingus reservation offices, at airport ticket counters or at travel agents.
- Vouchers can only be redeemed on aerlingus.com against the cost of Aer Lingus flights (including fares, taxes, charges and selected fees).
- Vouchers can only be redeemed against bookings in the currency of issue.
- In order to redeem a voucher the person whose name is on the voucher must be a member of the party being booked. Vouchers are transferable and this can be done via the Change Name function in Manage my Voucher on aerlingusvouchers.com. First name, surname, e-mail address and delivery date can be changed; all other items remain as per the original voucher.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed as part of AerClub Travel Reward bookings.
- Vouchers may not be used for other products (e.g. car hire, hotels, travel insurance).
- Vouchers are not refundable and will not be redeemed or exchanged for cash. In the event a ticket or fee is eligible for refund, the amount redeemed will be returned to the voucher if a refund is requested.
- Vouchers are void if altered or obtained fraudulently.
- If the ticket price is greater than the value of the voucher, the difference may be paid with a credit card.
Any credit remaining following redemption of the voucher may be used within the original validity period towards future flight purchases.
- Vouchers cannot be offset against bookings which have already been made.
- Vouchers cannot be applied towards change fees, or additional fare for reissued or partially used tickets.
- Vouchers may not be used towards the purchase of food or beverages on board.
- Vouchers cannot be used to make or confirm a Price Lock or Deposit booking.
- Vouchers cannot be used to make or confirm a Group booking.