This travel certificate is redeemable toward transportation on any flight operated by United Airlines, Inc. or United Express. It is not valid on flights operated by other airlines, includin
1. This travel certificate is redeemable toward transportation on any flight operated by United Airlines, Inc. or United Express. It is not valid on flights operated by other airlines, including United-marketed codeshare and Star Alliance™ flights.
2. You may use your travel certificate or view travel certificate details on united.com by selecting Deals and offers, then Promotional programs and ertificates, and entering the promotion code and PIN in the offer code box. You can also call United at 1-800-UNITED-1 (1-800-864-8331); a fee may apply for redemption via telephone. You will be asked to enter the last name of the certificate recipient. Certificates may not be redeemed through a travel agency.
3. The promotion code and PIN must be presented at time of ticket purchase and expire one year from original date of issue, unless otherwise noted.
4. This travel certificate has no cash value.
5. This travel certificate will not be honored in conjunction with prepaid tickets, fee-waived tickets, MileagePlus® awards, tour packages or other service charges, including excess baggage charges, pet charges, etc.
6. If the face amount of this travel certificate exceeds the cost of the ticket for which it is surrendered, any residual amount will be applied to the same PIN for use toward another ticket until either the original issued amount is depleted or the expiration date has been reached, whichever comes first.
7. This travel certificate is not transferable and may not be sold, traded or bartered. However, the original recipient of this certificate may arrange travel for another person if done without selling or bartering this certificate. Any sale or barter of this certificate, or any offer to sell or enter into such a transaction, shall render this certificate null and void such that this certificate shall no longer be redeemable by any person, including the original recipient.
8. Positive identification may be required when using this travel certificate toward the purchase of a ticket. United is not liable for loss, theft or unintended use of this certificate by a person other than the original recipient.
9. United’s Contract of Carriage applies to all travel on United Airlines and United Express.
1. On the united.com home page, enter the origin, destination and travel dates. Select the "Search" button.
2. Choose your flights and enter your contact information.
3. When you reach the Payment information page, select "United payment types." You will see the option to redeem a travel certificate. Select year of issue, enter PIN and recipient’s last name. To redeem the certificate, you must click "Apply." Certificate amount will be deducted, and then payment for any additional amount owed can be entered to complete your ticket purchase.