Conditions for the acceptance and use of the voucher
1. Transportes Aéreos Portugueses, SA (“TAP”) gives passengers entitled to a refund of the purchase price of their ticket who have chosen a refund increased by 20%, a credit to be used when purchasing a new ticket or services, with a TAP voucher.
2. The voucher increased by 20% can be used, one or more times, up to its full value, to pay for a new ticket to any TAP destination, on a date chosen by any passenger, or to pay for any other service of TAP. The use of the voucher in promotional campaigns is regulated by its conditions.
3. The voucher increased to 20% has a validity period of 2 (two) years, counting from the date of issue.
4. Upon receipt of the voucher increased by 20%, the passenger acknowledges and accepts, expressly and definitively, that he / she will not be able to request a refund in cash, either by debit, credit, cash or by any other means, from part or all of the ticket purchase price and any complementary services.
5. The voucher will be sent to the email address of the passengers who declare to accept it.