Bonus Travel Certificates may only be used to purchase airfare on flights operated by Alaska Airlines, Horizon Air, and PenAir between Anchorage and Dutch Harbor. No further restrictions.
How to Redeem Your Certificate
1. Go to www.alaskaair.com and shop for your desired itinerary.
2. Select your flights, enter traveler information, and select your seats.
3. On the 'Review and Payment' page, select either the 'Use My Wallet Balance,' if you
have certificates deposited to your My Account wallet, or the 'Use my Certificate(s)'
4. When choosing the 'Use my Certificate(s)' option, enter your certificate code(s) and
corresponding PIN(s). You may enter up to four certificates per purchase.
5. If the amount of your certificate(s) covers the cost of the reservation, you are finished.
If a balance is due, you will be prompted to enter your credit card information.