Services included (e.g. suitcases) Hello All,
I have one e-voucher from SWISS Airlines with value of $400 CAD. I've received it as a compensation for a missed flight from Zurich (ZRH) to Vancouver, BC (YVR).
I'm selling it as I don't plan on traveling with SWISS any time soon, and I would much rather benefit from cash.
Voucher is valid for a Worldwide travel, and can be redeemed for class of:
Above attached photo is the original photo of the voucher, however I had to hide the actual code ;)
Below you can find the conditions of use, copied directly from the bottom of the voucher.
- The voucher must be used for a SWISS flight booking by 28.09.20. If it is not, it will automatically expire, and its value will be forfeited.
- The holder of this voucher may use it to pay for a flight booked on swiss.com.
- This currency of the voucher must be equal to the currency of the flight booked.
- Vouchers can be redeemed exclusively on swiss.com. Only one voucher may be redeemed per person and per booking. Vouchers cannot be used to pay for flight tickets for infants (up to 2
years of age).
- Vouchers may not be exchanged for cash, may not be used in conjunction with other offers, and may be neither exchanged nor refunded. Voucher refunds are only possible in case of refundable bookings and will not be made in cash, but in form of a credit note which may be used for another flight booking.
- Should the voucher value exceed that of the flight, the remaining amount may not be used for a subsequent booking or paid out in cash, and will thus be forfeited. In the event the voucher value is less than the flight price, holders are obliged to pay the remaining amount.
- When vouchers are redeemed and flight tickets purchased, a contract of carriage is agreed between the voucher holder and SWISS, provided that the booking was made correctly via swiss.com. The SWISS Conditions of carriage, which can be viewed at swiss.com, shall apply to the mentioned contract of carriage.
- Booked flight tickets are subject to the fare conditions which can be viewed at swiss.com at the moment of booking.
Once purchased, I will forward the original email with the voucher to the Buyer.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions ;)