• Estimated posting time: 3 minutes
• SpareFare account is required
• You take care of listing
• Our service is secure and completely free
• If you sell your plane ticket, we charge 25% commission on the refund amount
• We will create a SpareFare account for you and post your airline ticket
• Airline account login details are required if needed to view the booking. Use the other option if you don’t want to share those with us.
• Estimated posting time: 1 minute
Check if you can sell your flight tickets
If your airline is listed, it is known to allow ticket transfers – some do so only in special circumstances.
Contact us if you cannot find it but believe it allows name changes.
For more information check our FAQs
• We charge 25% commission if you use the Assisted Post. Otherwise our services are free.
SpareFare does not charge you commission for listing or selling your travel reservation yourself.
• Bidding Process - Listings do not have a set price. Buyers will make you an offer, which you are free to accept or reject.